Every year Nutanix opens registrations to their Nutanix Technology Chamption (NTC) program. This program recognizes Nutanix enterprise cloud experts for their ongoing and consistent contributions to the community and industry. Nutanix Technology Champions are Nutanix advocates and technology ambassadors who influence change with practical advice, and bold ideas. It’s comparable to the VMware vExpert and Microsoft MVP programs, to name a few.
There’s a few benefits of being an NTC, some of which are:
- Benefits to program members include:
- Early access briefings about Nutanix products and announcements
- Access to private betas and insight into ongoing product development
- Participation in exclusive meetings with engineering teams
- Access to discussions on the Nutanix NTC slack channel with internal teams
- Support of individuals in pursuit of Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP) Certification
- Mentorship for those seeking Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) career development
- Exclusive guest blogging and speaking opportunities
Having worked with Nutanix for a few years now I decided to give it a shot and put forward my applicaiton to become a Nutanix Technology Champion. I belive in the product and team behind the product so thought that what better way to be as involved as I can with Nutanix than to apply to be a chamption of the product.
The process was pretty simple, fill out a form and link all my social pipes, etc for the Nutanix team to review and make thier decisions. In order to be successful, you have to meet some of the ciriteria listed below:
- Nutanix and Enterprise Cloud product expertise, including technical knowledge about other products from VMware, Docker, Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, OpenStack, SAP, Puppet, etc.
- Related industry awards and professional certifications
- Nutanix and Enterprise Cloud community contributions via blogs, articles, webinars, social media, and the Next Community forums
- Nutanix and Enterprise Cloud education and support in the field
- Industry user group and community event leadership
Fortunately, this year I was chosen to be a NTC. For me this represents a pretty big achievement for me in my career and one that I am really proud of. I know that I’ll learn so much as part of this program and am really looking forward to 2018. It’s going to be an amazing year!